viernes, 10 de diciembre de 2021

 

Post 3 

In this post I am going to talk about my dog called Tito, he is an important part of my life, he represents a lot in my life, it all started when he came to the plot of land where my mum lives in Paine, there he ran and was free. However, he had problems with a neighbour who sold eggs for a living, so he had to come to live in Santiago with my father.

This meant a big change for him because in Santiago he can't run like he did in Paine, so we have to take him out for a walk. I love to take him out for walks because I can tell that he likes it very much, and it also helps me to distract myself from my studies or other things. I usually take him out twice a day, this is when I have time, otherwise I take him out once a day. 

My dog helps me a lot when I have personal problems because I play with him, causing me to be distracted. 

In Santiago, Tito lives with a dog called Rita, she is very small in size and Tito is very tall, so it is very funny to watch them play. 

This was my post 3 I hope you like it and you have learned something about me. 


Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Post 8  For me learning English has always been a challenge as personally it is very hard for me, so I have had to put more effort into it,...