viernes, 10 de diciembre de 2021

 Post 4 

 My ideal job is outdoors, as I am a fan of the native forest of chile. In the future I see myself studying, caring for and maintaining the precious forests of Chile. That's why my job requires me to travel constantly, I don't worry about this because I personally love to travel and even more if it's to walk in a forest.

Personally I don't care much about the salary, as I prioritise my emotional wellbeing, if I am happy and satisfied working in what I like that would be ideal. In the future I see myself living in the south of Chile because it contains the most beautiful forests in Chile in my opinion. 

Since I am interested in the conservation of the native forest of Chile, I would like to continue to nurture studies related to the theme of conserving and managing them in a good way, and I believe that the country lacks this. 

I inherited this love for the forest from my mother and my father, and I spent my childhood living in a sclerophyllous forest that is characteristic of the central zone of Chile. When I was a child I used to look at the arbole and wonder how they work or how to make people aware of the great importance of forests. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Post 8  For me learning English has always been a challenge as personally it is very hard for me, so I have had to put more effort into it,...