viernes, 10 de diciembre de 2021

Post 7 

For me personally, what I've been studying I've really enjoyed it, I like what I'm studying, I find that every day I learn more and more. However, if I had to make some changes I would start by taking out some maths subjects, I feel that they are important, but personally I don't like them very much, I would put more subjects on botany or the study of plants, subjects that I like very much.

In addition, I think that these last two years in terms of academic load have been quite a lot and even more if I have studied them online because of the pandemic, I feel that this has played against me because I have not had the possibility to learn in the field, which in my opinion is essential in the study of forestry sciences. 

As I mentioned before I have not been to the university much, however, the times that I have been I have noticed that the campus is beautiful, it has an old infrastructure that combined with the green spaces and the trees and plants that are there give a result that in my opinion is beautiful. 

I love sports, but I have not seen the sports infrastructure of the university, but I have heard that it is good. On the other hand, the technology on campus is good, I have had the possibility to go to the computer room.

I almost forgot to mention the university library, I think it is a fundamental part of an educational establishment, the library would change the amount of books it has, I would add more. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Post 8  For me learning English has always been a challenge as personally it is very hard for me, so I have had to put more effort into it,...