viernes, 10 de diciembre de 2021

 Blog 6

In this blog I am going to talk about time travel to the future, I don't particularly like this topic because I think it's best to live in the present. If I had to travel back in time to the future I think I would travel to a distant future because I have always been intrigued by what it will be like. I think at least a hundred or two hundred years in the future, I am interested in knowing if the planet is well cared for by then or if the issue of global warming and pollution could be controlled. 

I really don't want to stay in the future because that means not seeing my family, friends and loved ones anymore. That, believe it or not, scares me a lot because nowadays there are many people who help me a lot, so not having them makes me anxious. In the case that the planet is in worse conditions than it is now, obviously I would not stay because it would be a shame to see the planet where I grew up in worse conditions than it is now. 


This is my blog number 6, I hope you have enjoyed reading it and that you know me a little more about what I think about travel in the future, I will be reading you to know your positions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Post 8  For me learning English has always been a challenge as personally it is very hard for me, so I have had to put more effort into it,...