viernes, 10 de diciembre de 2021

 Post 2 

My best holidays were a whole summer, it was the summer of 2018, everything started when we went by truck with my girlfriend to Morillos to camp, where we met a group of friends, we stayed there for a week then we moved the whole group to the flat of a friend in La Serena, I personally did not know La Serena until then, I loved it, we toured a lot and went out to party. 

Then with my girlfriend we decided to go camping on a beach called Guanaqueros located near La Serena, we stayed there for a week, one morning we were on the beach and we saw a lot of dolphins passing by, it was very beautiful, much better with your partner. 

Then we went to a place called sierras de bellavista located in the andes mountain range near san fernando where we spent a week with my family. To finish, I went to see my best friend who lives in Pichilemu where we went surfing and partying.

 That was the best summer of my life. 



Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Post 8  For me learning English has always been a challenge as personally it is very hard for me, so I have had to put more effort into it,...