viernes, 10 de diciembre de 2021

 Post 8 

For me learning English has always been a challenge as personally it is very hard for me, so I have had to put more effort into it, I feel that the use of the blog taking into account the pandemic has been quite good, I have learned to write and to express myself, it has always been very hard for me.

I think it is important to always be improving and more when learning a new language, so I think I would like to continue learning to write in this language, I plan to do it talking to a friend who is now living in Canada, so every time I talk to him I ask him to chat in English to improve.

Outside of class I don't use English much, as I have always preferred music in Spanish, as I understand it. I plan to start listening to more music in this language and sing it to be able to improve my pronunciation. On the other hand, lately I have been watching series in English and sometimes I put the subtitles in English to see the writing, other times I put it completely in English and I don't put subtitles so I can get used to it and understand, even if it's just a little bit. 

The university helped me a lot to improve and perfect my English, I must admit that before entering the university my level of English was very poor, but with the passage of time and practice I have been able to learn a lot, that is why I am grateful for this. 

I know that in order to improve my English even more, I have to go and live abroad for a while, where they speak English, this has always been in my life plans.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Post 8  For me learning English has always been a challenge as personally it is very hard for me, so I have had to put more effort into it,...