jueves, 8 de julio de 2021

Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying




 Hi everyone! In this final post will talk about my favourite subject in past two years. The subject I like the most is one of this semester , called  growing and development of trees, however it will be over in a few weeks.

It is my favourite so far because I have learned so much about how trees grow and function. Personally it is one of the things I am interested the most, even I decided to study forestry engineering because I wanted to know how trees work and behave.



Till now I have learned a lot, every day I am a little bit closer to understand trees better, so every time I am near a tree I try to apply everything that I have learned.


This subject requires a lot of study and practice but that is not an impediment to learn, so I hope all my classmates pass because next semester we will continue studying things related with this subject.
I really hope the semester had been a great one to all of you. I will be reading your blog to know which subject is your favourite.

P.S.: Also I hope everyone is been careful with the pandemic situation  so we may have our practices on the field.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Post 8  For me learning English has always been a challenge as personally it is very hard for me, so I have had to put more effort into it,...