viernes, 25 de junio de 2021


Hi classmates!

Personally  I do not admire anyone of my field, however, I reconize some fundamental people if we analize diferents aspects in  the  study of forestal area of chile, as Claudio Donoso.
I don't know much of his life, but I do know that he passed away  this year and that he was an academic in many universitys of the country, also he was a very important investigator, forester, ecologist and writter.
 
Donoso published many books, one of the most important was "Forestal types of the native woods  of Chile" colaborating with CONAF. This book made a before and after on chilean way to look woods because it was one of the first books that clasificated the type of them. Also this book is a great referens for the citizen because it teaches how to look after and protect the native woods by makeing a good handling of them.




I will be reading your post to know new important people of our field!







1 comentario:

  1. The book "Forestal types of the native woods of Chile" I consider it my bible jajja

    ResponderEliminar

 Post 8  For me learning English has always been a challenge as personally it is very hard for me, so I have had to put more effort into it,...