jueves, 17 de junio de 2021

 



post 6: How can your mayor make the world a better place.


As you know I study forestry engeniering, so I think it is very related with make Earth a better place because forest engineers manage that the enviroment don't be hurt in diferent process, also we study the diferent types of ecosystems conecting that with the wellness and production relating it with the social requestings. 


My mayor afects the earth by making a global conservative conscience, showing the people how to respet and love the nature, also helping them how to plant and grow plants and trees, teaching the importance of nature and explaining how diferents things and acttion in our lives can affects our planet.
Studying forest is very important because they can lay up big amounts of carbon which can help by reducing the carbon levels in the atmosphere and makeing the greenhouse effect less harmful.
I see myself doing this job very pleased, knowing that I am doing something that is good for all of us, humans, animals and nature in general.



Unfortunately not all the forest engineers are up to make things better in this world, there are a few of them that works for bad companies and hepl them to do ilegal things that affects the earth, but I know I will never be part of that kind of people and I know I will do everything to make my home a better place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Post 8  For me learning English has always been a challenge as personally it is very hard for me, so I have had to put more effort into it,...