lunes, 7 de junio de 2021


post 5: A photo and its history


 My mom took my favorite picture years ago, the story behind that photo take place on the spring of year 2008, when me and my family went out for a walk to a hill and we found a gigant oak tree, we sat down to rest a while and to eat some fruit. My brother and I reached near to the tree and tried to hug it, and in that moment my mom took the photo.



That pic means so much to me and my brother because it shows the union that we have and it make us remind the storys we have on that forest and the experiences of our lives and also remind us of our origin, our home.
The photo is quite interesting because after 12 years, my family and I decided to replicate it. So we went to the hill again and we made the same poses and my mom took the new photo.
I think the result speaks for its self, I mean it can show us the same feelings that the old photo did, time make the only difference.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Post 8  For me learning English has always been a challenge as personally it is very hard for me, so I have had to put more effort into it,...