jueves, 27 de mayo de 2021

  Post 4: A meal or food I really like:

Hi bloggers!
Today I will talk about my favourite meal, it is important to me tell you that I am vegetarian, so I don't eat any meat (not cow meat, not chicken or fish... nothing like that), but I do use milk and eggs... so If you want to be more acurated call me an ovolactovegetarian.

I really love italian food, so it was dificult to me choose only one meal, but finally I decided that my very favourite food is lasagna, as I just said it is a italian food made with dough layers, sauces and fill with all kind of ingredients, in fact that is the reason i like lasaga, because it is so versatile, you can make it with a bunch of different kind of vegetables, spinach, eggplants, zuccini, carrot, mushrooms, also you can add seitan, tofu or soy meat.... but the best part of lasagna (and now that I'm thinking this is the real reason I love lasagna) is the cheese, you have to cook it with a lot of cheese otherwise it is not lasagna to me <3


So, I know it sounds delisious but we can't eat it all time because it is't a healthy food, the dough is full of carbohidrates and the cheese is just lipids, so together make a good artery plugger. ( it is so sad).

I hope you learned sonething new about me, I will be reading wich food is your favourite!

3 comentarios:

  1. It is also my favorite food !!
    Although I prefer it stuffed with chard jejeje, but the filling is very versatile, it's just culinary imagination jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. omg, one of the most delicious things in the world!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

 Post 8  For me learning English has always been a challenge as personally it is very hard for me, so I have had to put more effort into it,...