viernes, 30 de abril de 2021

Why did I choose my major?

When I was a little boy I always wanted to be an astronaut and travel around the space, then I became a grown up and I saw the place I was living in, it was surrounded by nature that made me feel curious by plants.

That's why I definitly decided that I wanted to study something related with nature, so I thought many options as: Agronomy, Veterinary medicine, etc.(Any way, I really wanted to belong to Antumapu).

Finally I decided to study Forestry Engeniering because its fully completed me and woke up even more my curiosity, so now I study what I wanted and I am really happy about it, I feel like I have learned a lot, and I can apply that knowledge to the forest I live on.

I hope that in the future I will be able to work in some area environmentally friendly where I can leave a legacy and give something back to the Earth.



I hope you enjoyed my post and I will be reading yours.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 Post 8  For me learning English has always been a challenge as personally it is very hard for me, so I have had to put more effort into it,...